The official charity of TONI&GUY
The TONI&GUY Charitable Foundation is the official charity of the internationally renowned hairdressing company, established by Toni and Pauline Mascolo with the aim of helping a variety of worthwhile causes.
The Foundation’s grant fund is fundraised through the activities of TONI&GUY and essensuals staff, customers and business partners.
The TONI&GUY Charitable Foundation is a Registered Charity - no. 1095285.
Meet our trustees
Our Board of Trustees meet regularly to set, oversee and review the strategies and policies of the Foundation.
The Board is made up of TONI&GUY staff and external trustees – all of whom have a special skill set, which help to move us forward. They all work in a voluntary capacity.
- Mr Toni Mascolo OBE, KCSG - TONI&GUY Co-founder Chairman/CEO
- Mrs Pauline Mascolo DCSG - TONI&GUY Director
- Mr Rupert Berrow - TONI&GUY Finance Director
- Ms Brenda Mail - TONI&GUY General Manager/Deputy to Toni Mascolo CEO
- Ms Sarah Brown - TONI&GUY Franchisee, Teddington
- Mr Richard Freeman
- Mr Paul F. Jukes
- Mr Simon Melhuish-Hancock