Creative cutting and colouring
At TONI&GUY we believe that a successful hairdresser needs to continuously push their creativity, exploring new ideas and approaches. Created to address new fashion trends in hair, this high-energy course is the perfect vehicle for learning groundbreaking techniques that are taught by the International Artistic Team. This course is available in cutting, colouring or cut and colour disciplines.
Learn: Root stretching, bespoke and tailored non-committal applications and much more...
- Advanced cutting and colouring techniques
- Translation of the latest TONI&GUY education collection
- Fashion/trend predictions in hair
- Mentoring by the TONI&GUY International Artistic Team via intimate demonstrations and workshop sessions
- Personalising and finishing techniques
- Creative colour recipes
Hairdressers should ideally have at least three years’ experience as a qualified hairdresser.
Duration & cost
Demonstration session Cut or Colour - Morning Only
£90 + VAT
£280 + VAT
£550 + VAT
£700 + VAT
£850 + VAT
£1,000 + VAT
Every week commencing on Monday (subject to Bank Holidays). An internationally recognised TONI&GUY Diploma will be awarded to all students on successful completion of the course.
*Also available at our Edinburgh and Manchester Academies.