ESSENSUALS HAIR STYLIST
Founded in 1997 by Chief Executive Toni Mascolo and his son and daughter; Christian and Sacha Mascolo, essensuals is growing at a phenomenal rate and currently has over 85 salons around the world. essensuals salons are proud to be part of the TONI&GUY group of salons, benefitting from the sister company's experience and its unparalleled educational systems.
essensuals offers clients a more holistic approach to hairdressing, where cut and colour are combined to create the perfect look for each client in a warm, friendly and caring environment.
Job Description of an essensuals Hair Stylist
essensuals hair stylists provide all our guests a highly creative, inspiring and authentic experiences. We believe there are no limits, our hairdressers can travel the world across our international network, work on stage, work backstage at London Fashion Week, work on photographic shoots and even enjoy a career that can take you beyond hairdressing. We deliver a five star service to all and we are proud to be essensuals! Come and be part of our family!
Responsibilities of an essensuals Hair Stylist
- Be willing to learn.
- Be creative and committed.
- Ensure all clients receive the authentic essensuals experience and build a loyal clientele.
- Attend all Academy training provided.
- Most importantly, wear a smile every day
Qualifications and Requirements
essensuals are passionate about education and produce the finest stylists and technicians in the industry. We encourage all hairdressers with experience, a playful nature and a hunger to be the best to apply.
Benefits of becoming a Hair Stylist at essensuals
In return we can provide you with the following:
- Fully paid, in-salon intensive training. Culminating in completion of the highly regarded TONI&GUY Vardering programme, at the TONI&GUY London or Manchester Academies.
- Uncapped commission based salary on all services and retail.
- 35% discount on retail products.
- Free Hairdressing up to the value of £150 per month.
- Free Access to the TONI&GUY My Rewards scheme. Offering discounts and cash back across dozens of high street and online retailers.
- Free access to most prestigious hairdressing academy in the UK.
- Unrivalled continual career development.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunities to become an educator, assessor, manager, franchise partner or a member of our world renowned artistic team.
***Plus many more!!***
If you are interested in applying please click Apply Now.