Passionate Salon Manager to join to our brand-new TONI&GUY salon in Windsor.
As Salon Manager, you will be the key in delivering the global brand message, creating a salon environment where people love to work and clients love to be!
Responsible for the day-to-day running of the salon, you will be vital in driving the business forward, running an efficient and profitable salon and working with the Support Office team and Regional Business Managers to ensure the happiness and safety of the salon staff, from Apprentices to Art Director.
In return, you will receive the opportunity to lead a newly renovated salon in a highly sought-after location for a global Superbrand, with big plans. You will also enjoy the opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the hairdressing industry, Windsor is the host salon to the current London Hairdresser of the Year Philipp Haug, You can also be part of London Fashion Week and London Fashion Week Men’s, plus, benefit from the exceptional World Class TONI&GUY education to develop your skills giving you the opportunity to earn and live well.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing the salon finance and report on profits and targets to the wider TONI&GUY Team
• Ensuring rotas are prepared for all members of the team
• Overseeing the Apprentices and ensuring they are receiving the best support during their training
• Be the first point of contact for all staffing issues and recruitment, working alongside the salon support team to retain talent and ensure the running of a happy salon
• Lead the team in recommending products from various ranges, including our professional haircare brand label.m, increasing client knowledge and product sales
Previous experience should include:
• Management or supervisory experience with in a busy salon environment is essential
• Creating a strong service culture to deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Implementing staff educational programmes
• Working with salon and individual financial and performance targets
• Competitive salary plus benefits
• Salon services (worth up to £150 a month)
• Pension Scheme (if applicable)
• Access to globally renowned education at our TONI&GUY Academy
• Opportunity to work at London Fashion Week shows and seminars
• Continual CPD
• 28 days annual leave
• Discounted retail products
• Discounted Corporate Private Medical and Dental Scheme
If you are interested in applying please download and complete our Application Form or click Apply Now.