TONI&GUY HAIR STYLIST
TONI&GUY Winchester are searching for artistic, talented hair stylists who have the flair and ambition to be a success within the most famous hairdressing company in the world.
We’re a multi-award winning British hairdressing brand with more than 50 years of experience in education, superior client service and haircare expertise. TONI&GUY hairdressers are educated beyond industry standards and are trained to deliver the most creative and precise hairdressing in the world.
Job Description of a TONI&GUY Hair Stylist
TONI&GUY hair stylists provide all our guests a highly creative, inspiring and authentic experiences. We believe there are no limits, our hairdressers can travel the world across our international network, work on stage, work backstage at London Fashion Week, work on photographic shoots and even enjoy a career that can take you beyond hairdressing. We deliver a five star service to all and we are proud to be TONI&GUY! Come and be part of our family!
Responsibilities of a TONI&GUY Hair Stylist
- Be willing to learn.
- Be creative and committed.
- Ensure all clients receive the authentic TONI&GUY experience and build a loyal clientele.
- Attend all Academy training provided.
- Most importantly, wear a smile every day.
Qualifications and Requirements
TONI&GUY are passionate about education and produce the finest hair stylists and colour technicians in the industry. We encourage all hairdressers with experience, a playful nature and a hunger to be the best to apply.
Benefits of becoming a Hair Stylist at TONI&GUY
In return we can provide you with the following:
- Fully paid, in-salon intensive training. Culminating in completion of the highly regarded TONI&GUY Vardering programme, at the TONI&GUY London or Manchester Academies.
- Uncapped commission based salary on all services and retail.
- 35% discount on retail products.
- Free Hairdressing up to the value of £150 per month.
- Free Access to the TONI&GUY My Rewards scheme. Offering discounts and cash back across dozens of high street and online retailers.
- Free access to most prestigious hairdressing academy in the UK.
- Unrivalled continual career development.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunities to become an educator, assessor, manager, franchise partner or a member of our world renowned artistic team.
***Plus many more!!***
If you are interested in applying please download and complete our Application Form or click Apply Now.
In May 2016 Ofsted awarded TONI&GUY UK Training a grade 2. Learners told Ofsted inspectors they “loved working in the salons and felt proud to work for TONI&GUY”