A British brand that firmly bridges the gap between high-fashion and hairdressing as seen by its long-standing sponsorship of London Fashion Week and the British Fashion Awards. TONI&GUY hairdressers are qualified beyond industry standard; having completed their NVQ training, its hairdressers complete a further year’s training specialising in either cut or colour and learning the Superbrand’s unique methods and techniques before completing a final intensive six weeks TONI&GUY Diploma, at one of our international Academies.
About TONI&GUY Norwich
Under New Management
We are proud to announce to our clients that we have been listed through Toni&Guy’s Customer Service Survey within the top 10 salons cross the UK . Being ranked at 9th position means that we are in the top 3% of all the Toni&Guy salons for Customer Service - a position we are extremely proud and delighted with. So we would like to say very BIG THANK YOU to all of those clients that took part.
As a salon we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of customer service to each and every client.
Our talented team of stylists and technicians are on hand to give you expert advice and create hair that is individual and easy to live with, interpreting fashion trends with versatile wearable styles.
Members of our salon are part of the TONI&GUY Session Team and have worked alongside the International Artistic Team on catwalk shows at London Fashion Week, bringing the latest trends from the catwalk to our clients.
Members of our Colour team hold the prestigious Wella Master Colour Expert accolade- their knowledge and expertise are on hand to advise you on the latest colours and techniques.
We offer additional services including Bridal and Occasion hair. Our wide range of haircare products include label.m, Kerastase, GHD, and to keep your hair salon perfect until your next visit.
For more information on our services please speak to our friendly reception team who will be happy to help.
- Our closest parking is St Andrews carpark or Castle Mall Shopping Mall carpark (Both are 5-10min walk)
- Chapelfield Shopping Mall carpark or John Lewis carpark are a good 10-15min walk
- There is a drop-off lay-by at the top of London Street at Bank Plain ideal for pickup and set downs. (Less than 1 min walk)
- The nearest bus stop is on Castle Meadow. ( 2-3 mins walk)
Bring out the best in your hair and wellbeing with the indulgent TONI&GUY HAIRSPA. We have six hair and scalp restoring in-salon treatments available. Hairspa has been designed to target your specific needs, whether it’s a deep condition to nourish your dry hair or a revitalising scalp treatment. Using expert head massage techniques combined with the award-winning label.m professional haircare range and hot towel wrap; you will feel and notice the improvement instantaneously.
With tailored aftercare available to take home, you will continue to benefit from your treatment until your next appointment.
Relaxation head massages
- Invigorate – a revitalising scalp treatment for all types
- Moisture – deep conditioning treatment for dry hair in need of extra moisture
- Rejuvinate – a replenishing hair therapy for dry, weak and dull hair
Targeted treatment head massages
- Soothe Treatment – relieves inflammation and itching associated with scalp conditions or irritation from a colour service
- Repair Treatment – repairs, smoothes, replenishes and provides inner strength for very dry and damaged hair
- Colour Protect Treatment – revitalises healthy texture and shine and locks in colour to repair colour damaged hair
If you and your hair deserve some extra special attention, call the salon to book a free expert HAIRSPA consultation today.
Strength in Style
Strength in Style is now available in this salon, offering people affected by cancer specialist support and advice on hair care. This service includes styling pre, during and post treatment hair, and wig personalisation with the option to purchase synthetic and human hair wigs. Please contact our friendly reception team for more details.