This just in… Hairdressers Journal has announced that eight of our most talented hairdressers have made it through as finalists to the prestigious British Hairdressing Awards 2018. This is in addition to International Artistic Director, Cos Sakkas, being shortlisted for the highly coveted British Hairdresser of the Year category. We are buzzing!
Categories include: London Hairdresser of the Year, Avant Garde Hairdresser of the Year, Men’s Hairdresser of the Year and Newcomer of the Year. The nominees will now have a collection of eight images judged again by industry icons and peers before the winners of all 15 categories are announced on 26th November 2018.
A massive congratulations to all.
London Hairdresser of the Year:
- Daniele De Angelis, TONI&GUY, Shoreditch
- Philipp Haug, TONI&GUY, Sloane Square
- Indira Schauwecker, TONI&GUY, Covent Garden
Avant Garde Hairdresser of the year:
- Sylvestre Finold, TONI&GUY, Wimbledon
Men’s Hairdresser of the Year:
- Charlie Cullen, TONI&GUY, London
- Jim Shaw, Essensuals, Billericay
Newcomer Hairdresser of the Year:
- Gianluca Caruso, TONI&GUY, London